Life & Critical Illness Insurance
Life Insurance / Assurance & Critical Illness Cover
How could your loved ones cope in your absence?
Our advice will also ensure that your life insurance is held in a suitable Trust, which will mean:
- Possible tax savings for beneficiaries.
- Money is paid faster and not held up in Probate.
- Funds can be managed by someone you appoint, after you’ve gone.
RESEARCH CARRIED OUT BY LEGAL & GENERAL IN 2013, ESTIMATED THE PRICE OF PARENTING ESTIMATES £31,627 TO REPLACE THE MUM AND £23,971 FOR THE DAD, PER YEAR
LIFE & Critical Illness Cover (CIC)
- We can arrange a LIFE quote within 2 minutes.
- We will quote from no less than 15 different & leading Life Providers.
- From £5 monthly premiums for £100,000 of Decreasing Life Cover.
- We insure our home, our car, our possessions, even our cats and dogs. But what about each other? Life insurance monthly premiums can start from as little as £5.
Get protection ‘Peace of Mind’. We hope you never use it.
Consider for yourself:
- Why you are buying a home in the first place?
- Is it for the financial security of you and your family?
- What if something should happen, to either of you? Could you or your partner afford to keep up the mortgage payments over the typical 25 year mortgage term period? If not, then taking a mortgage without any protection insurance can leave any potential beneficiaries in an impossible state of affairs. Even homeless, should the mortgage lender decide to repossess the home, should repayments not be met.
Should the worst happen, say from either a Critical Illness or untimely death, where should your priorities be? The last thing you need is to worry about how to pay the mortgage, or bills that continue to come through your letterbox.
What is Critical Illness Cover?
Critical Illness Cover (CIC) is designed to pay you a tax-free cash lump sum if you are diagnosed with a Critical Illness that is covered by the policy. Critical Illness Cover helps you to protect against your future, should the unexpected happen. The money can be used to pay off your mortgage or to cover additional medical costs, or however you decide to use it.