Lendinvest was born out of the 2008 financial crash. Founders Christian Faes and Ian Thomas saw an opportunity and launched Montello Bridging Finance, an offline bridging finance lender and the forerunner to Lendinvest. With over £3 billion of mortgages lent to date they offer award winning property finance. Products offered include: bridge to let, buy to let, commercial bridging, development, development exit, regulated and residential bridging.
Buy to let product overview
- Finance available up to £3 million*
- Max loan to value (LTV) 80%*
- Term lengths available 7 – 30 years*
- Offering mortgages to UK individuals, ltd companies and limited liability partnerships. New SPVs are accepted.
Property types accepted:
- New-build flats (max LTV 75%)
- New-build houses (max LTV 75%)
- HMOs up to 15 units
- Multi-Unit Freehold Block (MUFB) up to 10 units (max 75% LTV)
- Basement flats (only acceptable in London and Edinburgh) 2
- Flats in blocks up to 5 storeys (must have a lift if 4 storeys or higher)
- Flats up to 10 storeys are accepted in Greater London subject to valuer’s commentary (must have a lift if over 4 storeys)
- Ex-local authority flats considered if in a privately owned block
- HMO flats (up to 6 beds)
- HMOs let to students (up to 6 rooms)
- Studio flats (within Greater London, min 30sqm)
- Flats with balcony or deck access
- Properties above, adjacent to or opposite a public houses/social club/ places of worship
- For Large HMO’s/MUFB cases, a minimum of 12 months experience managing a similar size property. No first time HMO operators.
- Subject to underwriting and valuers comments, the LTV may be restricted to 70% if the case proceeds
They currently have a 4.4/5 TrustPilot rating
Contact us to discuss the Lendinvest criteria for HMO MUFB properties
*All details, terms, and conditions are subject to criteria decided by Lendinvest.